Thursday, November 30, 2006

Now available, "Turbocharge your Faith - Pray the Divine Office" bumper stickers! Leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you with ordering information. I can customize the colors to coordinate or contrast with the color of your vehicle because I print them as I need them. Yes, it may be silly, but a little silliness sometimes leads to great holiness - and could possible lead someone to the Faith (that they could then proceed to Turbocharge.....you get the idea). Part of my ongoing effort to follow the lead of the Holy Spirit in 'renewing the face of the earth.'

Don't forget to pray for at least two priests today!

Pax et Bonum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet...the stickers are in! You know where to find me! You also know at least one of the priests I'll be praying for...